Because Jesus Lives
Message delivered Easter Sunday, April 5th, 2015 during the morning services.
What is so significant about the news that two thousand years ago, Jesus of Nazareth died on a cross, was buried in a tomb and rose again? In John's account of the resurrection, we can respond to that question in two ways.
- There are REALITIES for us to FACE. (vs. 1-9)
- The TESTIMONY of unlikely WITNESSES.
- The PRESENCE of an EMPTY TOMB.
- The TRANSFORMATION of skeptical DISCIPLES.
- The FULFILLMENT of biblical PROPHECIES.
- There's a LIFE for us to EMBRACE. (vs. 10-18)
A life in which we...
- ENCOUNTER God's LOVE.
- EXPERIENCE God's JOY.
- LIVE OUT God's PURPOSE.
Posted on Sun, April 5, 2015
by Howard Harden