Message delivered December 20th, 2015 during the morning services.
Any believer can fall into the trap of going through the motions of Christmas while forgetting the true meaning. In Matthew's account of Jesus' birth, we see three things of which His birth reminds us.
- The MIRACULOUS POWER of God. (vs. 18)
- The SOVEREIGN PLAN of God. (vs. 19-22)
The doctrine of inspiration in verse 22.
- The SOURCE of inspiration. "spoken by the Lord"
- The MEANS of inspiration. "through the prophet"
- The PROOF of inspiration. "all this took place"
- The GENUINE PRESENCE of God. (vs. 23-25)
Posted on Sun, December 20, 2015
by Howard Harden