Fields of Souls
Message delivered September 6th, 2015 during the morning services.
If the gospel is the power of God unto salvation (Romans 1:16), why doesn't everyone believe who hears it? Jesus taught the parable of the sower to answer this question and to motivate us to plant the seed of the gospel everywhere we go.
- The SEED that must be SOWN.
- The SOWER who must be FAITHFUL.
- The SOIL that must be RESPONSIVE.
- The HARD heart of a STUBBORN hearer.
- The SHALLOW heart of a SUPERFICIAL hearer.
- The DIVIDED heart of a DISTRACTED hearer.
- The PURE heart of a RESPONSIVE hearer.
Posted on Sun, September 6, 2015
by Howard Harden