Good News for the Nations
|2 Kings 7, Pastor Howard Harden
Message delivered November 30th, 2014 during the morning services.
The gospel is good news and good news is meant for sharing. In today's Scripture, four of the most unlikely characters teach us about our God given mission to send the good news to the nations.
- We FACE a TREMENDOUS CRISIS.
- We must MAKE a CRITICAL DECISION.
- We will GIVE an ULTIMATE ACCOUNT.
People Groups worldwide:
- 11,234 People Groups (same language and culture)
- 6,576 Unreached ( < 2% Christians)
- 3,027 Unengaged (not 1 known missionary)
- 355 Unengaged with a population of 100,000 or more
- 90% of all Unreached People Groups live in the 10/40 Window
What are we to do?
PRAY, GIVE, SEND and GO!
Posted on Sun, November 30, 2014
by Howard Harden