|Romans 8:1-11, Pastor Joe Friman
Message delivered May 11th, 2014 during the morning services.
Guilt is a difficult thing to live with. Whether it be over a mistake we made, pain we've caused, or some sin we've struggled with, guilt weighs us down. This morning we'll see how we can be set free from guilt!
- Jesus sets us free from sin's CONDEMNATION.
Jesus sets us free from sin's CONTROL.
- Condemnation is a verdict of GUILT and the PENALTY that verdict demands.
- Those who are not in CHRIST are condemned.
- We are set free by JESUS.
- The person who lives according to the flesh:
- Minds are set on the desires of the SINFUL NATURE.
- Attitude toward God is HOSTILE.
- Unable to PLEASE God.
- The person who lives according to the Spirit:
- Minds are set on the desires of the SPIRIT.
- Attitude toward God is RECEPTIVE.
- Able to PLEASE God.
Posted on Sun, May 11, 2014
by Pastor Joe Friman