Message delivered February 14th, 2016 during the morning services.
The story of the Good Samaritan is more than an example of kindness. Jesus used it as a living demonstration of the command to love God and people
- What a COMMAND REVEALS. (vs. 25-29)
- How COMPASSION is DISPLAYED. (vs. 30-35)
You can see your fellow man as...
- a VICTIM to be EXPLOITED.
- a NUISANCE to be AVOIDED.
- a NEIGHBOR to be LOVED.
- How the PRINCIPLE APPLIES. (vs. 36-37)
The WRONG question: WHO is my neighbor?
The RIGHT question: WHO'S neighbor am I?
Posted on Sun, February 14, 2016
by Howard Harden