Prayer Principles I
Message delivered February 28th, 2016 during the morning services.
Jesus did not teach the "Lord's Prayer" as an incantation used to manipulate God. It is a tool He used to teach principles that should guide us when we pray.
When we pray...
- There's a PATTERN we should FOLLOW. (vs. 1)
- There's a NAME we should HALLOW. (vs. 2a)
- We do this with our LIPS.
- We do this with our LIVES.
- There's a KINGDOM we should PURSUE. (vs. 2b)
- This Kingdom is HERE.
- This Kingdom is FUTURE.
Posted on Sun, February 28, 2016
by Howard Harden