The Greater Miracle
Message delivered February March 22nd, 2015 during the morning services.
Man's greatest need is for forgiveness. In today's Scripture, Jesus healed a paralytic to demonstrate He has the authority to meet that need by forgiving sin.
- A DESPERATE SITUATION. (vs. 17-19)
- A SURPRISING REVELATION. (vs. 20-21)
What the scribes and pharisees got right:
What the scribes and pharisees got wrong:
- They ASKED the right QUESTIONS.
- They MADE the right IMPLICATION.
- They HAD the right REASON.
- They REACHED the wrong CONCLUSION.
- A MIRACULOUS CONFIRMATION. (vs. 22-26)
Posted on Sun, March 22, 2015
by Howard Harden